13 May 2011

Movin again... And Owning it!

Hey friends... Live has been BUSY! However, that is a good thing. Ihave actually received a promotion to become a Regoing Sales Manager over the West Coast Region of the US.

With this we are going to be moving back to Vancouver WA where Angel and I grew up! This is very exciting for us, and we have decided that we are going to really stir the pot... We are going to sell everything that we own (Except for clothes and a few key keepsakes) and move out there fresh!

What an adventure... Some call it crazy, we call it life! We are going to OWN IT!


Stay tuned for more info!

1 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

I love it! I love you guys! And...I love that I am not moving back to Vancouver. hahahaha. HAVE A BLAST! It will be great having you close again. ;)